- “Aggregate Data” shall mean data that describes the demographics, usage and/or characteristics of our visitors as a group.
- “Cookie(s)” shall mean a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. Cookie data may be linked to Personally Identifiable Information for data analysis and quality assurance purposes, but individual cookie data is never shared with or sold to any third parties
- “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” shall mean information that cannot uniquely identify, contact or locate a single person. This information includes, without limitation, the type of browser that you use, your IP address, the type of operating system that you use and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
- “Personally Identifiable Information” means any type of information that is collected at the Site including, but not limited to, your name, email address, date of birth, gender and all other information requested on the applicable registration form that can be used to uniquely identify, contact or locate a single person.
- “Promotions” shall mean any products, services, deals, advertisements, coupons or other promotions on the Site offered by a Third Party Provider.
- “Third Party Provider” shall mean any advertiser, service provider or any third party offering Promotions on the Site.
- Ownership of Information
- Personally Identifiable Information Collected.
We collect your Personally Identifiable Information upon completion of the applicable registration process. We may also facilitate the collection of your Personally Identifiable Information, if chosen by you, on behalf and for the benefit of a third party when you sign up to receive their products and/or services at the Site. The collection of your Personally Identifiable Information shall not occur if you do not fully complete the applicable registration process. Should you need to update/remove any of the Personally Identifiable Information that you have submitted through the Site for a Third Party Provider, you will need to contact the applicable Third Party Provider directly. Otherwise, you may contact us to remove/update any Personally Identifiable Information used on the Site.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information about you when you visit many of the pages of the Site. We use the Non-Personally Identifiable Information that we collect to improve the design and content of the Site and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze Site usage, as well as to offer you products and services. We also reserve the right to use aggregate or group data about our visitors for any and all lawful purposes. By visiting and/or supplying your personal information at the Site, you agree to allow us to provide such Aggregate Data to third parties.
- Third Party Links
The Site may contain links to other websites and, where you request information from Third Party Providers, PureFocus.com may transfer you directly to the websites of such Third Party Providers. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, accuracy of privacy practices or content of such websites. These third-party websites have separate privacy and data collection practices and we shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or occasion by the creation or use of the links or information or material accessed through these links. Please consult those sites’ individual privacy policies to understand how the treat user information.
- Third-Party Offers
PureFocus.com may provide its users with the opportunity to receive products and/or services from third parties. Where you indicate the desire to receive certain products or services from a third party during the applicable information collection process, your Personally Identifiable Information that was provided during the information collection process will be shared with the applicable third party so that such third party may provide their product or service to you. PureFocus.com does not store any Personally Identifiable Information that you submit in order to receive such offers from third parties, but does store Personally Identifiable Information that is acquired through the applicable information collection process.
- Choice/Opt Out
- By submitting Personally Identifiable Information through the Site, you have opted-in to receive information and marketing communications from us. To opt-out of having future marketing communications sent to you, please unsubscribe.
- You may have also opted-in to receive information and marketing communications from a Third Party Provider. If so, you should notify them directly of your choices regarding the use of your information when contacted by any of these companies. To opt-out of having future third party marketing communications sent to you, you will be required to unsubscribe with the applicable third party.
No information should be submitted through the site by individuals less than eighteen (18) years of age.
- Legal Disclosure of Information
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Site.
- Data Security
- We take every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the Web site, their information is protected both online and offline.
- All of our users’ information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Employees must also use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to user information. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment. If users have any questions about the security at our web site, users can send an email to: privacy@PureFocus.com
- Modifications of Submitted Data
- Users can modify their information by emailing privacy@PureFocus.com to change or modify any Personally Identifiable Information.
- PureFocus.com may also append user data with data obtained from third parties for internal marketing and targeting purposes.
- However, if we are going to use users’ Personally Identifiable Information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users via email. Users will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner.
- Contact Information
If you have questions regarding this Agreement or wish to obtain additional information, please and an email to support@PureFocus.com or send a regular mail to PureFocus Inc., 610 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 222, Santa Monica, CA 90401